Join Our Team!
From small, one-person organizations to large international corporations, Revolution Web provides print and marketing solutions that improve our customers' exposure and turns leads into sales. It's not just about getting people to our customers' sites--it's about getting the right people to their sites by successfully appealing to each company's target market through strategic web design, SEO, mobile marketing and much, much more.
Our quality, affordable internet marketing services include:
Revolution Web's comprehensive services help businesses to achieve their goals, increase their profits and reach their desired growth potential no matter what markets they serve.
It's the creativity, innovation and expertise of our employees that really make the difference for our customers. If you have top-notch skills, love a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, we want you on our team!
We're now looking to fill the following roles:
Magento Developer Jobs - Revolution Web, a certified Magneto developer, is currently seeking qualified candidates for our development team. The ideal candidate will have the experience in web-based applications and Magneto software, and the ability to help create outstanding websites that maximize the potential of the hottest open source e-commerce software on the market.
- Extensive experience in building, developing, and supporting websites based on PHP or e-commerce platforms, including Magneto
- Advanced experience modifying Magneto themes, adding plug-ins for functionality, and integrating third party add-ins
- Ability to customize HTML templates with approved creative design
- Experience in integrating web platforms with customer databases
- Experience in source control systems to manage website and software revisions
- In-depth knowledge of LAMP web service stacks and open source solutions
- Experience in Cross Browser testing and implementation
- Detail oriented individual, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent abilities to translate customer needs into business solutions
Graphic Designers - You'll design art and copy layouts to prepare various visual presentations for our customers.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In design
- Excellent Graphic Design and Layout Skills
- In-Depth Knowledge of Desktop Publishing Tools and other computer-generated graphics programs
- Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements.
- Knowledge of photography and photo processing techniques.
- Customer Focused
- Good Creativity and Flexibility
- Strong attention to Detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Guest Blog Posts Writer - In this role you'll help us showcase and market our various services by writing and posting blogs that offer friendly, helpful tips for businesses.
- Excellent command of the English grammar, punctuation and writing styles as well as high-level proofing skills
- Ability to take on voice/personality of clients in writing
- Experience blogging for SEO impact
- Understanding of/experience with keywords and SEO content design
- Working knowledge of various social media platforms and how to post content to these sites
- Willingness to invest time to maintain knowledge of latest SEO trends
- Solid research skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and be self-disciplined in time management
Data Analyst - Working behind the scenes, you'll provide the information to help our customers know that our services our working, how well they're working, and how they will have a positive impact on business goals and success.
- Proficiency using analytical tools and instruments such as Google Analytics and Google Web Master Tools to gather and analyze business data
- Experience preparing reports, graphs, tables and spreadsheets and presenting data to clients using software such as Microsoft Excel
- Excellent skills developing solutions for customers based on their data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical abilities
- Analytical mind which is able to process information logically
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and software and ability to learn about new software
- Excellent time-management skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
To learn more or to apply to join the Revolution Web team, contact us today at email@example.com!